At SoCal Dental Of Agoura, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality care and precision in oral surgery. Depending on patient needs, we provide safe and effective treatment options for a wide array of oral health issues. Our dentists are experienced board-certified oral surgeons who are experts at making your dental procedure comfortable, stress-free, and successful.
What Services Do We Offer?
- Dental Implant Surgery – Let us restore your smile with dental implant surgery. Dental Implants serve to replace damaged, lost, or chipped teeth. An implant is surgically introduced into the jaw bone to fill the socket and serves as a strong and functional foundation for the artificial tooth. Dental implants are a life-improving solution to missing teeth as they provide the most secure tooth replacement option, allowing you to chew and speak with ease.
- Implant Involved Sinus Surgery – Those who do not have enough bone in their upper jaw are not suitable candidates for dental implants. With sinus surgery, we can embed a bone graft in the area so that anyone can experience the benefits of dental implants.
- Wisdom Tooth Removal – Wisdom teeth generate difficulties when they erupt at an angle or do not fully emerge. We offer wisdom tooth removal as a preventative measure and as a treatment for those who are already experiencing pain, infection, or discomfort. This procedure involves exposing the impacted tooth by lifting the gum tissue. Depending upon the situation and severity of impaction; several surgical options can be taken.
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery – Our facial cosmetic surgeons are highly trained and have experience working with the face's soft and hard tissues. We provide reconstructive surgery to patients who have experienced a traumatic dental injury.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – Our dentists are skilled in the special field of oral and maxillofacial surgery. We provide solutions to a wide variety of concerns with the jaw, mouth or face including surgeries for complex tooth extractions and corrective jaw surgery.
- Bone Grafting – This highly innovative procedure allows oral surgeons to replace/repair small pieces of the jaw bone (that is lost, reabsorbed, or damaged as a result of previous injuries, extractions, or diseases)
- Frenectomies –Naturally occurring as a muscle attachment, the frenum connects the underside of the upper lip to the front of the gums and can affect the normal alignment of the teeth. Sometimes, the attachment may be so long that it may interfere with the proper interface of the front teeth. Surgical removal or manipulation of the frenum to correct this cosmetic issue is referred to as a Frenectomy.
Other Reasons To See An Expert Oral Surgeon:
- Snoring and sleep apnea.
- Temporomandibular joint disorders (TMJ).
- Traumatic injuries and soft tissue damage involving the oral cavity or face.
- Fractures or dislocation of facial bones ( jaws, eye sockets, nose, cheekbones).
Make an Appointment Today!
How Do We Ensure Patient Comfort?
Whether your dentist refers you to our office, you have pain or symptoms, or you simply have questions you would like answered, please contact our office today to schedule an appointment.